Abstract Submission is open now. Please read the instructions on this page
You must submit under one of the following categories:
- Airway innovation
- Airway and ventilation challenges
- Regional anaesthesia
- Obstetrics Anesthesia
- Paediatric Anesthesia
- Neuro anaesthesia
- Perioperative medicine
- Intensive Care Medicine
- Neuromuscular blocker
- Major haemorrhage management
- Chronic Pain
- Anaesthesia for the obese and critically ill
- Anaesthesia in under-develop region
At this year’s ACA conference four awards will be presented at the Gala dinner on Friday 6 September:
- Best Paper Award
- Best Poster Award
Submission will be accepted for the following presentation types:
Oral papers report on original and significant work in research, development, applications or case studies in anesthesia, analgesia and intensive care medicine. Oral papers will be evaluated on the basis of their significance, originality, and clarity of writing. The time allowed for each presentation will be around 10 minutes.
Submissions should be no longer than 300 words (excluding title and other contact details).
Poster presentations must present reports of significant work in research, development, applications or case studies in anesthesia, analgesia and intensive care medicine.
Abstract submission information
- All abstracts submitted must be original work.
- The author is responsible for the accuracy of the abstract.
- All presenters of accepted submissions are expected to register and pay for attendance at the Conference.
- The acceptance of an abstract does not imply provision of travel, accommodation or registration for the ACA Conference 2019, nor any other costs associated with preparation or presentation of the abstract, or any costs associated with attendance at the conference.
- All abstracts will be blind reviewed by members of the Conference Scientific Program Committee. The Committee’s decision is final.
- By submitting your abstract, you agree to have your abstract (if accepted) published on the ACA 2019 Conference book and on CD ROM given to delegates at the Conference.
- All abstracts must be submitted in English.
- References are not required. If you wish to include them, they must be included in the body of your text and included in the 300 words count.
- Special symbols and formatting are to be used sparingly. Once your submission is complete, please read your abstract in full to ensure the symbols are displayed correctly.
- Proposed studies/presentations should be significantly advanced or completed at the time of abstract submission.
- Do not include authors names, institution or other identifiers in your abstract as all abstracts will be blind reviewed.
Authors will be notified of acceptance on 5 July 2019.
Please submit abstracts to this email:
Last date of abstract submission on July 10, 2019.